Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jupiter Pro

Contest site

Bob and Shane

Last weekend, Shane and I got to go down to Florida for the Western Atlantic Pro Surf Series' Jupiter Classic Pro and met some interesting characters^. I was really excited about it because this is the first year that the WAPSS will be keeping track of points and rankings for the women and this was the first event. The surf stayed pretty big and messy the entire time but we got to leave our wetsuits at home so it was nice and warm. Shane surfed really well and made the quarters in the the Men's Pro before getting comboed by Asher Nolan. On the first day I got the highest scoring waves and heat total and made it to the semi-finals but blew the whole semi and caught my best wave after it was over. It was a fun trip though and I want to thank my dad for driving and for hanging out with us the whole time. And keep checking back to see our new edit coming out very soon!!
-Darsha

No comments: